Now that it is officially party season, we thought you may want to jazz up your regular do and glam it up with one of these great party looks. Whether dining with friends, visiting with family, or heading to a hot New Year’s party, these five looks are versatile and fun while lending that extra special occasion vamp up your look:
- Blow Out: Nothing says luxury like a blow out. This relaxing hair treatment is cost efficient and can help deliver the glam you want without blowing your budget. For a blow out, a hair stylist will simply dry your hair with a round brush and blow dryer leaving your hair voluminous and glossy, ready for a night out on the town.
- Bouffant: Channel your inner Brigitte Bardot and go all out with volume up top and a sleek and sophisticated finish. This classy look is a favorite with a babydoll dress or something shimmery with cateye makeup to complete the look.
- Messy Chignon: This easy hairstyle can be achieved by tying a ponytail right above the nap of the neck and winding three sections up towards the base of the tail. Secure with a pin and finish with hairspray for a carefree, tousled look that just gets better as the night wears on.
- Loose Curls: Add a little style to straight hair by finishing of the ends with light ringlets that are pulled loose. For bouncier waves, once curled, brush out and spray with hairspray for great hair that holds up.
- Sleek Ponytail: Another excellent classic for any party look, a sleek ponytail is trending this holiday season. To achieve, flat iron hair using a shine-enhance product or serum and once complete pull all hair into a high ponytail while securing any flyaways. Polish off the look by wrapping a strand of hair around the ponytail or else look to a fun gold or silver hair accessory to really make that ponytail pop.
Still looking for inspiration? Our talented team is waiting to help you find the right look for your social schedule. Call our salon today to book your appointment!